1. Minhee Kang, Sung Wan Kim, Hyun Ha Hong, Korea patent application number 10-2000-0083268 on Dec. 27, 2000 for “Wavelength Converter based on cross-phase modulation using SOA, and its Method”
1. Y. M. Kim, Y. J. Jeon, M. H. Kang, and O’Dae Kwon, "Kerr effect application for magneto-optic modulation devices: First magneto-optic analysis of a colloid of ultra fine magnetic particles," JC-MECOD88, OPT-2, Korea, 1988.
1. Minhee Kang, S. Y. Kim, J. Y. Choi, H. Y. Hwag, C. Y. Yang and H.H. Hong, “ 2.5 Gbit/s all-optical interferometric tunable wavelength conversion for optical packet router” Photonics Conference ’2000, 2000.
2. Minhee Kang and Chil-Min Kim, “Effect of reinjection in a Nd:YAG laser” Photonics Conference ’99, 1999.
3. Hyung-Jun Hur, Minhee Kang and Kyuman Cho, “Lasing characteristics of the microchip Nd:YAG laser in the presence of partial optical feedback ,” 6th Optics and Quantum Electronics conference, Korea, July 1999.
4. Minhee Kang, Kyuman Cho, Chil-Min Kim, Jae-Chul Lee and Taemu Kwon, “Chaos control of Nd:YAG Laser,” The 5th Symposium on laser spectroscopy, Korea, Nov. 1997.
5. Minhee Kang, Y. H. Ju, S. T. Lee, K. B. Song, J. H. Kim and Kyuman Cho, “Diode pumped single mode 1.3㎛ Nd:YAG microcavity laser,”The 12th Conference on Wave and Laser, Korea, 1997.
6. S. T. Lee, Minhee Kang and Kyuman Cho, “ Remote pumping scheme for the diode-pumped Nd:YAG laser,” Photonics conference’95, Korea, 1995.
7. Kyuman Cho, Y. K. Lee, Minhee Kang and J. H. Kim, “Opto-synchrous signal generator of OFDM communication using 1.54949mm absorption lines of 13C2H2,” Proc. of the 12th Optics and quantum electronics workshop, Korea, 1995.
8. Minhee Kang, K. M. Ham and Y. D. Kim, “Phase transition of binary mixture,” The 53th Physical society of Korea, 1986.
1. Minhee Kang, Kyuman Cho, Chil-Min Kim, Sang- Kun Gil and Jae-Chul Lee, “Taming chaos of a laser-diode-pumped multimode Nd:YAG laser by small periodic modulation,” J. Opt. Soc. Am. B, Vol. 15, No. 9, pp. 2410-2415, September 1998.
2. G. Y. Lyu, S. S. Lee, D. H. Lee, C. S. Park, M. H. Kang, and K. M. Cho, “Simultaneous measurement of multichannel laser linewidths and spacing by use of stimulated Brillouin scattering in optical fiber,” Optics Lett. Vol. 23, pp. 873-875, 1998.
1. Minhee Kang, Kyuman Cho, Chil-Min Kim, Jae-Chul Lee and Taemu Kwon, “Chaos Control of Nd:YAG Laser,” in Proc. the 5th Symposium on Laser Spectroscopy, Vol. 5, No. 3, Nov. 1997.